Wine Tasting Events
Liberty has a long history of supporting charities in the Vancouver community and we are thrilled that we’ve been able to help so many.
Throughout the year, Liberty hosts numerous tasting events that directly benefit local charities. In 1993, we launched Taste BC, a local celebration of food and drink, to benefit BC Children’s Hospital’s - Oak Tree Clinic. Our Tastings-in-the-Park series, which take place four times a year at the Vancouver Rowing Club, provides funding for amateur sport in Vancouver.
- $233,910 - Raised for BC Children's Hospital - Oak Tree Clinic through Taste BC
- $120,441 - Raised for Amateur Sports in BC through 'Tastings-in-the-Park' events
- $31,196 - Raised for the BCSPCA through Granville Island's Fall into the Market
- $5,971 - Raised for the Dr. Peter Centre through Wines in the West End
- $26,682 - Raised for the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation through Rosé Revival
- $31,393- Raised for the Greater Vancouver Food Bank Society through East Side Beer Fest & Best of the Craft BC Beer Fest.
- $449,593 - TOTAL RAISED
Upcoming EventsPlease note that Taste BC has been postponed to 2018. For full details, please visit taste-bc.com. Thank you for your support.
East Side Beer Fest - Wednesday March 15th 2017, 7:00-9:00pm at the Wise Hall $24.99
Rose Revival - Monday May 1st 2017, 7:00-9:00pm at Bridges restaurant $29.99
Champagne and Caviar - Thursday July 6th 2017, 7:00-9:00pm at the Vancouver Rowing Club $29.99
Best of Craft BC - Wednesday August 16th 2017, 7:00-9:00pm at the Wise Hall $24.99
Port and Chocolate - Thursday October 5th 2017, 7:00-9:00pm at the Vancouver Rowing Club $29.99
Fall into the Market - Monday November 13th 2017, 7:00-9:00pm at Bridges restaurant $29.99