Wine Tasting Events
Liberty has a long history of supporting charities in the Vancouver community and we are thrilled that we’ve been able to help so many.
Throughout the year, Liberty hosts numerous tasting events that directly benefit local charities. In 1993, we launched Taste BC, a local celebration of food and drink, to benefit BC Children’s Hospital’s - Oak Tree Clinic. Our Tastings-in-the-Park series, which take place four times a year at the Vancouver Rowing Club, provides funding for amateur sport in Vancouver.
- $207,704 - Raised for BC Children's Hospital - Oak Tree Clinic through Taste BC
- $111,882 - Raised for Amateur Sports in BC through 'Tastings-in-the-Park' events
- $19,456 - Raised for the BCSPCA through Granville Island's Fall into the Market
- $5,971 - Raised for the Dr. Peter Centre through Wines in the West End
- $18,064 - Raised for the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation through Rosé Revival
- $4,287 - Raised for the Greater Vancouver Food Bank Society through East Side Beer Fest
- $343,910 - TOTAL RAISED
FALL INTO THE MARKET - November 6th, 2013
Liberty Merchant Company proudly presents its annual Fall into the Market tasting event. This Liberty-sponsored event is in support of the BC SPCA, to protect and enhance the quality of life for domestic, farm and wild animals in British Columbia. All proceeds from both ticket sales and draw prizes directly support the BC SPCA.
The evening will feature coastal wines along with tasty samplings from Granville Island food purveyors. It’s the perfect autumn event! Join us on Wednesday, November 6th, from 7:30 - 9:30pm at the Net Loft on Granville Island.
Tickets are $24.99 and available at all Liberty Wine Merchants locations.