Wine Tasting Events
Liberty has a long history of supporting charities in the Vancouver community and we are thrilled that we’ve been able to help so many.
Throughout the year, Liberty hosts numerous tasting events that directly benefit local charities. In 1993, we launched Taste BC, a local celebration of food and drink, to benefit BC Children’s Hospital’s - Oak Tree Clinic. Our Tastings-in-the-Park series, which take place four times a year at the Vancouver Rowing Club, provides funding for amateur sport in Vancouver.
- $223,333 - Raised for BC Children's Hospital - Oak Tree Clinic through Taste BC
- $114,018 - Raised for Amateur Sports in BC through 'Tastings-in-the-Park' events
- $23,928 - Raised for the BCSPCA through Granville Island's Fall into the Market
- $5,971 - Raised for the Dr. Peter Centre through Wines in the West End
- $22,719 - Raised for the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation through Rosé Revival
- $12,888 - Raised for the Greater Vancouver Food Bank Society through East Side Beer Fest & Best of the Northwest Beer Fest
- $379,303 - TOTAL RAISED
EAST SIDE BEER FEST 2015 - March 11th, 2015
VANCOUVER, British Columbia – Liberty Merchant Company proudly presents the 3rd Annual East Side Beer Fest tasting event. This Liberty-sponsored event is in support of the Greater Vancouver Food Bank Society, which helps provides food for up to 25,000 people in need each week. All proceeds from both ticket sales and draw prizes directly support the GVFBS.
The evening will feature craft beers from all over the world along with tasty samplings from Commercial Drive food purveyors. It’s the perfect Spring event! Join us on Wednesday, March 11th, from 7:00 - 9:00pm at the Wise Hall located at 1882 Adanac Street, just off of Commercial Drive.
Tickets are $24.99 plus a non-perishable food donation to the GVFBS and are available at all Liberty Wine Merchants locations. For more information on this and future events, please visit http://www.libertywinemerchants.com