Wine Tasting Events
Liberty has a long history of supporting charities in the Vancouver community and we are thrilled that we’ve been able to help so many.
Throughout the year, Liberty hosts numerous tasting events that directly benefit local charities. In 1993, we launched Taste BC, a local celebration of food and drink, to benefit BC Children’s Hospital’s - Oak Tree Clinic. Our Tastings-in-the-Park series, which take place four times a year at the Vancouver Rowing Club, provides funding for amateur sport in Vancouver.
- $223,333 - Raised for BC Children's Hospital - Oak Tree Clinic through Taste BC
- $114,018 - Raised for Amateur Sports in BC through 'Tastings-in-the-Park' events
- $23,928 - Raised for the BCSPCA through Granville Island's Fall into the Market
- $5,971 - Raised for the Dr. Peter Centre through Wines in the West End
- $22,719 - Raised for the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation through Rosé Revival
- $18,578- Raised for the Greater Vancouver Food Bank Society through East Side Beer Fest & Best of the Northwest Beer Fest
- $384,993 - TOTAL RAISED
ROSÉ REVIVAL 2015 - May 5th, 2015
VANCOUVER, British Columbia – Liberty Merchant Company & Bridges Restaurant proudly present the 7th Annual Rosé Revival Tasting. All proceeds benefit the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation (BC - Yukon). To date we have raised $22,719 for the Foundation.
Sensational Rosé wines along with delectable hors d'oeuvres, exciting door prizes and great company await you. Join us on Tuesday May 5th, 2015 from 7:00 - 9:00pm at Bridges Restaurant on Granville Island to celebrate pink wine and support pink ribbons.
Tickets are $29.99 and available at all Liberty Wine Merchants locations. For more information on this and future events, please visit http://www.libertywinemerchants.com/