Wine Tasting Events
Liberty has a long history of supporting charities in the Vancouver community and we are thrilled that we’ve been able to help so many.
Throughout the year, Liberty hosts numerous tasting events that directly benefit local charities. In 1993, we launched Taste BC, a local celebration of food and drink, to benefit BC Children’s Hospital’s - Oak Tree Clinic. Our Tastings-in-the-Park series, which take place four times a year at the Vancouver Rowing Club, provides funding for amateur sport in Vancouver.
- $207,704 - Raised for BC Children's Hospital - Oak Tree Clinic through Taste BC
- $98,868 - Raised for Amateur Sports in BC through 'Tastings-in-the-Park' events
- $15,463 - Raised for the BCSPCA through Granville Island's Fall into the Market
- $5,971 - Raised for the Dr. Peter Centre through Wines in the West End
- $18,064 - Raised for the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation through Rosé Revival
- $4,287 - Raised for the Greater Vancouver Food Bank Society through East Side Beer Fest
- $326,923 - TOTAL RAISED
CHAMPAGNE & CAVIAR - July 11th, 2013
VANCOUVER, British Columbia – Champagne and Caviar.....a taste of decadence. Liberty Merchant Company proudly presents the much anticipated 18th annual Champagne & Caviar tasting event held at the Vancouver Rowing Club.
An evening of bubbly and caviar in a picturesque Stanley Park setting overlooking Coal Harbour. All proceeds will benefit amateur sports in BC.
Thursday July 11th, 2013 from 7:30 pm - 9:30pm. Vancouver Rowing Club, 450 Stanley Park Drive.
Tickets are $29.99 available at all Liberty Wine Merchants locations. This event sells out quickly. We recommend purchasing tickets early to avoid disappointment. For more
information please call (604) 224-8050 or visit www.libertywinemerchants.com.Share this event on Facebook