Terms & Conditions
Credit card orders can be processed a number of ways:
- At any Liberty store with valid picture ID and proof of age
- By phone, fax or email with a completed Credit Card Authorization Form and valid picture ID
- By PayPal
By law you must be 19 years or older and may not purchase products containing alcohol as gifts for anyone under the age of 19.
All orders must be paid in full before products will be released for delivery or pick-up. A final payment amount must be obtained from the store at the time of ordering.
No deliveries will be made to anyone under the age of 19.
- We take Mastercard, Amex, Visa & Debit cards
- Picture ID is required for all credit card purchases
- ID should be in the form of a Driver’s Licence, passport or other government picture ID
- Signature of the credit card receipt shall be verified with the signature on the card
- Click here to download our Credit Card Authorization form
We now accept payment through PayPal. For Gift Basket orders please download our Wine Basket Order Form.
For all orders using PayPal payment, please contact a store (manager) for full payment details and your final payment amounts.* A quotation number is required to complete your purchase.
* In the event of requiring further clarification of this policy, a Liberty Manager (or Assistant Manager) will be happy to speak with you upon your request.
- When you purchase a 12-bottle case of wine, your purchase is automatically discounted at the cash register. You can mix-and-match your selections, providing that the 12 bottles are all the same-sized format.
- Please note that each Liberty offers its own special discount on certain wines. Just ask any Liberty Manager for their available discount.
- Prices and discounts may vary between store locations.
We recommend you review all purchases before leaving a Liberty Wine Merchants store. Please keep your receipt – we require the original purchase receipt to complete a product return – no exceptions. There are no restocking charges with accepted returns, except special orders.
This policy applies to all bottles under 10 years of age. Exchanges may be made within 30 days of purchase with the presence of a valid receipt:
- Unopened and undamaged bottles will be accepted
- Bottles of wine can be returned due to a fault in the wine, but not because of personal preference
- Defective wine may be exchanged if there is 3/4 of the wine remaining in the original bottle
Bottles 10 years and older are considered to be “artifacts” and cannot be returned or exchanged.
AccessoriesSwissmar, Screwpull, Laguiole and Vacuvin have an unlimited 2-year guarantee. Within that time frame, we will gladly exchange the defective product for a new one, with proof of purchase, your name, address and phone number.
Wine Glasses and Decanters
Guaranteed by manufacturer only.
Empty Bottles Return Policy
According to landlord restrictions, bottle returns are accepted every day from 10:00am-12:00pm (maximum 24 bottles per person) at any Liberty Wine Merchants location. We can only accept bottles that we sell.
Stocking of Products:
To store wine for short-term, you need a dark place, with a consistently cool temperature (approx 55ºF or 13ºC) with bottles lying on their sides, away from light and vibration (i.e. furnaces, washers or dryers). Wine should not be stored in a kitchen refrigerator for more than two weeks.
If you are looking to create a customized cellar in your home, talk to your neighbourhood Liberty Store manager for ideas.
If you do not have the space or adequate cellar conditions to protect your wine investment, then you can store your wine in Liberty’s affordable, secure, temperature- controlled cellar vault and still retain access to your collection.
If you have the wine, we have the space!
- You can safely store any quantity of wine in our underground secure location (3 months minimum).
- Your wine can be accessed Monday thru Friday during regular business hours, 9am to 5pm by appointment. You must remove wine by the case, not individual bottles.
- Cases must be clearly marked (2 sides) with a number (1 of 5, 2 of 5 etc.) and the name of the owner.
- No initial set up charge
We require a signed release form, proof of personal insurance & post-dated cheques.
- 12 bottle case of 750 mL (or equivalent): $2.95 per month
- 6 bottle case of 750 mL (or equivalent): $1.75 per month
- To discuss storage arrangements, please contact Robert Simpson at:
(604) 739-7801 or email@example.com