Terms & Conditions
Credit card orders can be processed a number of ways:
- At any Liberty store with valid picture ID and proof of age
- By phone, fax or email with a completed Credit Card Authorization Form and valid picture ID
- By PayPal
By law you must be 19 years or older and may not purchase products containing alcohol as gifts for anyone under the age of 19.
All orders must be paid in full before products will be released for delivery or pick-up. A final payment amount must be obtained from the store at the time of ordering.
No deliveries will be made to anyone under the age of 19.
- We take Mastercard, Amex, Visa & Debit cards
- Picture ID is required for all credit card purchases
- ID should be in the form of a Driver’s Licence, passport or other government picture ID
- Signature of the credit card receipt shall be verified with the signature on the card
- Click here to download our Credit Card Authorization form
We now accept payment through PayPal. For Gift Basket orders please download our Wine Basket Order Form.
For all orders using PayPal payment, please contact a store (manager) for full payment details and your final payment amounts.* A quotation number is required to complete your purchase.
* In the event of requiring further clarification of this policy, a Liberty Manager (or Assistant Manager) will be happy to speak with you upon your request.
- When you purchase a 12-bottle case of wine, your purchase is automatically discounted at the cash register. You can mix-and-match your selections, providing that the 12 bottles are all the same-sized format.
- Please note that each Liberty offers its own special discount on certain wines. Just ask any Liberty Manager for their available discount.
- Prices and discounts may vary between store locations.
We recommend you review all purchases before leaving a Liberty store. Please keep your receipt - we need the original purchase receipt to complete a product return - no exceptions. There are no restocking charges with any accepted return, except special orders.
Unopened, undamaged bottles will be accepted for return. Proof-of-purchase is required and must be within 30 days of original purchase date.
Corked wine will be exchanged if there is 3/4 of the wine remaining in the original bottle. Proof of purchase is required. Customer’s name, address, phone number and nature of complaint will be recorded on a Return Authorizaton form and submitted to the BCLDB.
* Please note: at any time, should the current BCLDB policy change, we will no longer accept opened bottles for return.
Wines that are 10 years or older are considered “artifacts” and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Rogar, Swissmar, Screwpull, Pulltap, Laguiole and Vacuvin have an unlimited 2-year guarantee. Within that time frame, we will gladly exchange the defective product for a new one, with original proof-of-purchase, your name, address & phone number.
If you are without a receipt, you must contact the manufacturer directly.
Wine Glasses and Decanters
Guaranteed by manufacturer only.
Empty Bottles Return Policy
According to landlord restrictions, bottle returns are accepted every day from 10am to 12pm, (maximum 24 bottles per person) at any Liberty Wine Merchants location.
Stocking of Products:
To store wine for short-term, you need a dark place, with a consistently cool temperature (approx 55ºF or 13ºC) with bottles lying on their sides, away from light and vibration (i.e. furnaces, washers or dryers). Wine should not be stored in a kitchen refrigerator for more than two weeks.
If you are looking to create a customized cellar in your home, talk to your neighbourhood Liberty Store manager for ideas.
If you do not have the space or adequate cellar conditions to protect your wine investment, then you can store your wine in Liberty’s affordable, secure, temperature- controlled cellar vault and still retain access to your collection.
If you have the wine, we have the space!
- You can safely store any quantity of wine in our underground secure location (3 months minimum).
- Your wine can be accessed Monday thru Friday during regular business hours, 9am to 5pm by appointment. You must remove wine by the case, not individual bottles.
- Cases must be clearly marked (2 sides) with a number (1 of 5, 2 of 5 etc.) and the name of the owner.
- No initial set up charge
We require a signed release form, proof of personal insurance & post-dated cheques.
- 12 bottle case of 750 mL (or equivalent): $2.95 per month
- 6 bottle case of 750 mL (or equivalent): $1.75 per month
- To discuss storage arrangements, please contact Robert Simpson at:
(604) 739-7801 or firstname.lastname@example.org